Pages without language links
The following pages do not link to other language versions.
Showing below up to 20 results in range #1 to #20.
- "Folding of Electrostatically Charged Beads-on-a-String: An Experimental Realization of a Theoretical Model", Reches, M., Snyder, P.W., and Whitesides, G.M., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 2009, 106, 17644-17649.
- AFM tips
- AOT, sodium bis(2-ethylhexyl)sulfosuccinate
- APPHY 225 in the fall of 2008
- APPHY 225 in the fall of 2009
- APPHY 225 in the fall of 2010
- APPHY 225 in the fall of 2011
- APPHY 225 in the fall of 2012
- APPHY 226 in the spring of 2009
- APPHY 226 in the spring of 2011
- APPHY 226 in the spring of 2012
- ATP-dependent mechanics of red blood cells
- A Biodegradable and Biocompatible Gecko-Inspired Tissue Adhesive
- A Blind Spot in Confocal Reflection Microscopy: The Dependence of Fiber Brightness on Fiber Orientation in Imaging Biopolymer Networks
- A Cascade of Structure in a Drop Falling from a Faucet
- A Design for Mixing Using Bubbles in Branched Microfluidic Channels
- A Microfabrication-Based Dynamic Array Cytometer
- A Microfluidic Approach to Encapsulate Living Cells in Uniform Alginate Hydrogel Microparticles
- A New Determination of Molecular Dimensions
- A comparison of jamming behavior in systems composed of dimer- and ellipse-shaped particles