Difference between revisions of "Seth Fraden"
|Line 80:||Line 80:|
[[Main_Page | Home]]
[[Main_Page | Home]]
Latest revision as of 00:23, 5 September 2012
Dept. of Physics, Brandeis University
271. Phase Behavior and Rheology of Attractive Rod Like Particles F. Huang, R. Rotstein, Seth Fraden, Karen E Kasza and Nolan T. Flynn, Soft Matter, 2009, 5, 2766-2771.
272. Measuring the Nucleation Rate of Lysozyme using Microfluidics. S. Selimovic, Y. Jia, and S. Fraden, Crystal Growth & Design, DOI: 10.1021/cg800990k (2009).
273. Pair Potential of Charged Colloidal Stars. F. Huang, K. Addas, A. Ward, N.T. Flynn, E. Velasco, M.F. Hagan, Z. Dogic, and S. Fraden, Physical Review Letters 102, 108302 (2009).
274. Simple, robust storage of drops and fluids in a microfluidic device H. Boukellal, S. Selimovic, Y. Jia, G. Cristobal and S. Fraden, Lab on a Chip 9, 331–338 (2009) Movies! Lab on a Chip Supplementary Information
275. Using microfluidics to decouple nucleation and growth of protein crystals J.U. Shim, G. Cristobal G, D.R. Link, T. Thorsen, S. Fraden, Crystal Growth & Design 7, 2192-2194 (2007).
276. Smectic ordering in athermal systems of rodlike triblock copolymers, S. Varga and S. Fraden, J. Chem. Phys. 127, 154902 (2007).
277. Influence of charge and flexibility on smectic phase formation in filamentous virus suspensions, K. Purdy and S. Fraden, Physical Review E 76, 011705 (2007).
278. Control and Measurement of the Phase Behavior of Aqueous Solutions Using Microfluidics J.U. Shim, G. Cristobal, D.R. Link, T. Thorsen, Y. Jia, K. Piattelli, S. Fraden, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129, 8825 - 8835 (2007); DOI: 10.1021/ja071820f Supporting Information. Movies.
279. The coordination number of granular cylinders, J. Blouwolff and S. Fraden, Europhys. Lett., 76, 1095–1101 (2006).
280. Soft Matter, vol. 2: Complex Colloidal Suspensions, Gompper, G / Schick, M (eds.), Chap. 1: “Phase Behavior of Rod-Like Viruses and Virus–Sphere Mixtures”, Z. Dogic and S. Fraden, 1st ed., Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2006.
281. Ordered phases of filamentous viruses. Z. Dogic and S. Fraden, Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science 11, 47 (2006).
282. Light scattering and phase behavior of Lysozyme-PEG mixtures. J. Bloustine, T. Virmani, G. M. Thurston, and S. Fraden. Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 087803 (2006).
283. Nematic-nematic phase separation in binary mixtures of thick and thin hard rods: Results from Onsager-like theories. S. Varga, K. Purdy, A. Galindo, S. Fraden, and G. Jackson. Phys Rev E 72, 051704 (2005).
284. Nematic Phase transitions in Mixtures of Thin and Thick Colloidal Rods. K. R. Purdy, S. Varga, A. Galindo, G. Jackson, and S. Fraden. Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 057801 (2005).
285. Isotropic-cholesteric phase transition of filamentous virus suspensions as a function of rod length and charge. K. R. Purdy and S. Fraden. Phys. Rev. E 70, 061703 (2004).
286. Isotropic-Nematic phase transition in suspensions of filamentous virus and the neutral polymer Dextran. Z. Dogic, K. Purdy, E. Grelet, M. Adams, and S. Fraden. Phys. Rev. E 69, 051702 (2004).
287. Surface Freezing and a two step pathway of the isotropic-smectic phase transition in colloidal rods. Z. Dogic. Phys. Rev. Lett 91, 165701 (2003).Microbial Materials: Scientists co-opt viruses, bacteria, and fungi to build new structures
288, Measurements of Protein-Protein Interactions by Size Exclusion Chromatography J. Bloustine, V. Berejnov and S. Fraden, Biophysical Journal 85: 2619-2623 (2003).
289. What is the origin of chirality in the cholesteric phase of virus suspensions? E. Grelet and S. Fraden. Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 198302 (2003).
290. Measuring the nematic order of colloidal fd virus by x-ray diffraction K. Purdy, Z. Dogic, S. Fraden. A. Ruehm, L. Lurio, and S. G. J. Mochrie. Phys. Rev. E. 67 031708 (2003).
291. Development of model colloidal liquid crystals and the kinetics of the isotropic-smectic transition Z. Dogic and S. Fraden, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A 359, 997 - 1015 (2001).
Added for AP225 Fall 2010:
SF292. Functional patterning of PDMS microfluidic devices using integrated chemo-masks; Mark B. Romanowsky, Michael Heymann, Adam R. Abate, Amber T. Krummel, Seth Fraden and David A. Weitz; Lab Chip, 2010, 10, 1521 - 1524
SF293. Synchronization of Chemical Micro-oscillators; Masahiro Toiya, Hector O. Gonzlez-Ochoa, Vladimir K. Vanag, Seth Fraden and Irving R. Epstein; J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2010, 1 (8), pp 1241–1246;
SF294. Mapping and manipulating temperature-concentration phase diagrams using microfluidics, Šeila Selimovic, Frédéric Gobeaux and Seth Fraden, Lab Chip, 2010,
Added for AP225 Fall 2011:
SF295. Coupled oscillations in a 1D emulsion of Belousov–Zhabotinsky droplets Jorge Delgado, Ning Li, Marcin Leda, Hector O. Gonzalez-Ochoa, Seth Fraden and Irving R. Epstein Soft Matter, 2011
Added for AP225 Fall 2012
SF296. Interactions between Colloids Induced by a Soft Cross-Linked Polymer Substrate Lorenzo Di Michele, Taiki Yanagishima, Anthony R. Brewer, Jurij Kotar, Erika Eiser and Seth Fraden Physical Reveiw Letters 136101 (2011). Home