9. S. Mandre, M. Mani and M.P. Brenner, Precursors to droplet splashing on a solid surface, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 134502 (2009)
10. S. Norris, M.P. Brenner and M.J. Aziz, “From crater functions to phase diagrams: a new approach to ion bombardment induced nonequilibrium pattern formation”, J. Cond. Matter (special issue on ion beam sputtering) , 21, 224017 (2009)
11. N. Arkus, V. Manoharan and M.P. Brenner, “Enumerating Finite Sphere Packings”, preprint
12. L.Colwell, M.P. Brenner and K. Ribbeck, “Charge as a selection criterion for translocation through the nuclear pore complex”, preprint.
13. E. Lauga, M.P. Brenner, and H.A. Stone Microfluidics: The no-slip boundary condition. Handbook of Experimental Fluid Dynamics, C. Tropea, A. Yarin, J. F. Foss (Eds.), Springer.
14. T.Angelini, M. Roper, R. Kolter, D.A. Weitz and M.P. Brenner, “Bacillus subtilis spreads by surfing on waves of surfactant”, preprint. M.P. Brenner and D. Lohse, A non equilibrium mechanism for nanobubble stabilization, Phys. Rev. Lett. (2008)
15. M.P. Brenner and D. Lohse, Dynamic equilbrium mechanism for nanobubble stabilization, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 214505 (2008)
16. S. Paruchuri and M.P. Brenner, Splitting a Liquid Jet, Phys. Rev. Lett., 98,134502,2007
17. S. Alben and M.P. Brenner, “The Self Assembly of Flat Sheets into Closed Surfaces”, Phys. Rev. E, 75,056113, (2007)
18. I. Cohen, B. Davidovitch, A. B. Schofield, M. P. Brenner and D. A. Weitz, Slip, yield, and bands in colloidal crystals under oscillatory shear, Phys. Rev. Lett. 2006
19. M. Schnall-Levin, E. Lauga and M.P. Brenner, Self Assembly of spherical particles on an evaporating sessile droplet, Langmuir, 22, 4547 (2006).
20. "A model for Velocity Fluctuations in Sedimentation",P. J. Mucha, S. Y. Tee, D. A. Weitz, B. I. Shraiman and M. P. Brenner, J. Fluid Mech, 501, 71-104 (2004)
21. Evaporation Driven assembly of colloidal particles, E. Lauga and M.P. Brenner, Phys. Rev. Lett, 93, 238301 (2004)
22. Dynamic mechanisms for shear-dependent apparent slip on hydrophobic surfaces, E. Lauga and M. P. Brenner, Phys. Rev. E (2003).
23. Elastic Instability of a Growing Yeast Droplet, B. C. Nguyen, A. Updataya, A. van Oudeenarden, M. P. Brenner, Biophys. J., (2003).
24. Controlling the Fiber Diameter during electrospinning, S. Fridrikh, J. Yu, M. P. Brenner and G. C. Rutledge, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 14, 144502 (2003).
25. Thermal bending of liquid jets and sheets, M. P. Brenner and S. Paruchuri, Phys. Fluids (2003).
26. "Like charged particles at liquid interfaces", M. G. Nikolaides, A. R. Bausch, M. F. Hsu, A. D. Dinsmore, M. P. Brenner, C. Gay, D. A. Weitz. Brief Communications, Nature, 424, August, (2003).
27. Like-charged particles at a liquid liquid interface, M. G. Nikolaides, A. R. Bausch, M. F. Hsu, A.D. Dinsmore, M. P. Brenner, C. Gay, D. A.Weitz, Nature,(2003).
28. Ordered clusters and dynamical states of particles in a vibrated fluid", G. A. Voth, B. Bigger, M. R. Buckley, W. Losert, M. P. Brenner, H. A. Stone and J. P. Gollub, Phys. Rev.Lett 88,234301 (2002).
29. Electric-field-induced capillary attraction between like-charged particles at liquid interfaces", M. G. Nikolaides, A. R. Bausch, M. F. Hsu, A. D. Dinsmore, C. Gay, M. P. Brenner, D. A. Weitz, Nature 299 - 301 (21 Nov 2002).
30. "Single Bubble Sonoluminescence", M. P. Brenner, S. Hilgenfeldt and D. Lohse, Rev.Mod. Phys, 74,425-484, (2002).
31. "Experimental Characterization of electrospinning: the electrically forced jet and instabilities". Y. M. Shin, M. Hohman, M. P. Brenner and G. C. Rutledge, Polymer, 42,9955-9967(2001).
32. "Like Charge Attraction through Hydrodynamic Interaction", T. Squires and M. P. Brenner, Phys. Rev. Lett, 85, 4976 (2000).
33. "Hydrodynamic Coupling of Two Brownian Spheres to a Planar Surface", E. R. Dufresne, T. M. Squires, M. P. Brenner and D. G. Grier, Phys. Rev. Lett,85, 3317 (2000).
34. A Cascade of Structure in a Drop Falling from a Faucet, X. D. Shi, M. P. Brenner, S. R. Nagel, Science 265, 219 (1994).