Memories of paste
- Weitz, D., Nature 410, 32-33 (2001).
In his article, Weitz primarily references the following paper:
- Cloitre, M., Borrega, R. & Leibler, L. Phys. Rev. Lett. 85, 4819-4822 (2000).
Key Words: Paste, Glass, Microgel, Stress, Relaxation, Ageing
Weitz's article draws attention to the findings of Cloitre, Borrega, and Leibler and goes on to list related questions for future exploration.
The related questions Weitz lists are:
- 1) What causes the ageing affect?
- 2) How much impact does the surprising rheology and ageing have?
- 3) Is the ageing affect specific to the particular microgel paste, or does it apply to other pastes or even other kinds of soft matter?
Soft Matter Details
author: Becca Perry