- 1 Wiki entries:
- 2 Keywords
- 2.1 Topic 1: Introduction
- 2.2 Topic 2: Surface Forces
- 2.3 Topic 3: Capillarity and Wetting
- 2.4 Topic 4: Polymers and Polymer Solutions
- 2.5 Topic 5: Surfactants and Spontaneous Ordering
- 2.6 Topic 6: Equillibria and Phase Diagrams
- 2.7 Topic 7: Charged Interfaces
- 2.8 Topic 8: Colloids
- 2.9 Topic 9: Rheology and Viscoelasticity
- Introduction: "Soft Robotics for Chemists" by George Whitesides
- Surface Forces: "Growth of polygonal rings and wires of CuS on structured surfaces" by Joanna Aizenberg, et al.
- Capillarity and Wetting: "Millimeter-Scale Contact Printing of Aqueous Solutions using a Stamp Made out of Paper and Tape" by George Whitesides, et al
- Polymers and Polymer Solutions: "Biopolymer network geometries: Characterization, regeneration, and elastic properties" by David Weitz, et al.
- Surfactants and Spontaneous ordering: "One-Step Emulsification of Multiple Concentric Shells with Capillary Microfluidic Devices" by David Weitz, et al.
- Equillibria and Phase Diagrams: "Homogeneous flow of metallic glasses: A free volume perspective" by Frans Spaepen, et al.
- Charged Interfaces: "Cationic Membranes Complexed with Oppositely Charged Microtubules: Hierarchical Self-Assembly Leading to Bio-Nanotubes" by Daniel Needleman, et al.
- Colloids: "Patterned Colloidal Coating Using Adhesive Emulsions" by David Weitz, et al.
- Rheology and Viscoelasticity: "Stretchable Microfluidic Radiofrequency Antennas" by George Whitesides, et al.
Topic 1: Introduction
Topic 2: Surface Forces
Topic 3: Capillarity and Wetting
Topic 4: Polymers and Polymer Solutions
Topic 5: Surfactants and Spontaneous Ordering
Topic 6: Equillibria and Phase Diagrams
Creep, Deformation, Glass Transition Temperature, Free Volume Theory, Fulcher–Vogel–Tammann Equation, Metallic Glass, Modulus, Plastic Flow, Poisson's Ratio, Shear, Shear Band, Shear Transformation Zone, Strain, Stress, Structural Relaxation, Viscosity