- 1 Wiki entries:
- 2 Keywords
- 2.1 Topic 1: Introduction
- 2.2 Topic 2: Surface Forces
- 2.3 Topic 3: Capillarity and Wetting
- 2.4 Topic 4: Polymers and Polymer Solutions
- 2.5 Topic 5: Surfactants and Spontaneous Ordering
- 2.6 Topic 6: Equillibria and Phase Diagrams
- 2.7 Topic 7: Charged Interfaces
- 2.8 Topic 8: Colloids
- 2.9 Topic 9: Rheology and Viscoelasticity
- Introduction: "Soft Robotics for Chemists" by George Whitesides
- Surface Forces: "Growth of polygonal rings and wires of CuS on structured surfaces" by Joanna Aizenberg, et al.
- Capillarity and Wetting: "Millimeter-Scale Contact Printing of Aqueous Solutions using a Stamp Made out of Paper and Tape" by George Whitesides, et al
- Polymers and Polymer Solutions: "Biopolymer network geometries: Characterization, regeneration, and elastic properties" by David Weitz, et al.
- Surfactants and Spontaneous ordering: "One-Step Emulsification of Multiple Concentric Shells with Capillary Microfluidic Devices" by David Weitz, et al.
- Equillibria and Phase Diagrams: "Homogeneous flow of metallic glasses: A free volume perspective" by Frans Spaepen, et al.
- Charged Interfaces: "Cationic Membranes Complexed with Oppositely Charged Microtubules: Hierarchical Self-Assembly Leading to Bio-Nanotubes" by Daniel Needleman, et al.
- Colloids: "Patterned Colloidal Coating Using Adhesive Emulsions" by David Weitz, et al.
- Rheology and Viscoelasticity: "Stretchable Microfluidic Radiofrequency Antennas" by George Whitesides, et al.